1. The roots from a Christmas tree are truly fascinating. I’m going to try to put this back in the soil after the holidays.
2. Have to take a photo of a rather clean kitchen counter. Normally it’s havoc in there. Nice shelves but not really practical.
3. The little stove dog is both practical and sweet. An old x-mas gift from my dad.
4. Make some easy candy. 200 grams of chocolate, melt it in a water bath. Smash 140gram candy canes (one bag of polkagrisar)- Mix it with the melted chocolate and put in the fridge to cool. Yum
5. Found a Halloween pumpkin corpse in the garden.